There are some stories that are best enjoyed behind closed doors under the sheets. Some of the stories I have read recently are great to take to bed with you, or while you sitting snuggled up under a blanket either enjoying a glass of wine or a cup of tea. These are some of the “behind closed doors and under the sheets” stories I recommend.
- Masters At Arms by Kallypso Masters
- The Guardian’s Kiss by Jamie Lynn Dougherty
- Lust, Money & Murder by Mike Wells
- Envy by J.R. Ward
- Stealing Faces by Michael Prescott
- Born To Blood by Melanie Nowak
- Claimed – Haunted & Sought (Trilogy) by Evangeline Anderson
- Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian
- Dangerous Cravings by Evangeline Anderson
- Devil to Pay by Jeaniene Frost
While some are about romance & sex, others are about crime, justice and adventure. They are all great reads that will keep you entertained and will leave you asking for more. I definitely recommend them if you have a diverse taste. Some of the books listed above are from new authors who have done a great job.
Which are your favorites “behind closed doors and under the sheets” reads?